Timothy J. Larsen, Esq.
Tim joined Oliveri & Associates, LLC as a law clerk/paralegal in 2004 while he attended the University of Maryland. After completing his undergraduate studies in 2008, Tim graduated cum laude from the St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2012 where he served as the executive editor of the St. Mary’s Law Journal. During law school, Tim honed his craft as a judicial intern in Texas’ Fourth Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Upon earning his juris doctor, Tim was admitted to the Maryland bar, resumed his work at Oliveri & Associates, LLC as an associate, and became a partner in 2022, thus creating Oliveri & Larsen. Today, Tim devotes himself to the faithful representation of the firm’s many clients and is active in industry organizations that promote the function and success of Maryland communities.
Organizations and Memberships:
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Queen Anne’s County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute—Chesapeake Chapter
- Community Associations Institute – Delmarva Committee Member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.S.