Calvert County Civil Litigation Lawyers
Our Calvert County civil litigation lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen help individuals and businesses resolve disputes and pursue legal claims through a range of avenues, including negotiation and litigation. For decades, our dedicated legal team has provided top quality services to clients across Calvert County, Maryland in a variety of legal areas. We believe that your success is our success, and we strive to reach the best possible outcome for all your legal needs and goals.
Our experienced attorneys focus on matters involving business law, real estate litigation, and HOA/condominium law. We are proud to advocate on behalf of individuals, communities, and businesses throughout the state of Maryland, with a reputation for success.
Whether you are thinking about starting a new business or looking to expand your current operations, our skilled attorneys can help you navigate the complex process and achieve your ultimate goals. We know that any time a business dispute arises it can have adverse economic effects on your business and its brand. Our experienced attorneys offer strategic counseling that help protect your best interests in the event of a business conflict.
Oliveri & Larsen is proud of the relationships we have developed and maintained with small, mid-sized, and large businesses due to our extensive knowledge of business matters. Our trusted attorneys consider all of the financial, organizational, reputational, marketing, employment, and legal avenues in each case. Regardless of the extent of your legal needs, we provide the same personal attention and diligence for each and every client.
Our legal team is proud to provide skilled guidance and assistance in the following business law areas:
- Strategic planning: Our attorneys protect their clients’ best interests through successful mentoring, thoughtful legal frameworks, and foresight analysis.
- Risk management: We use proven risk management strategies to protect your future and identify any risks or potential problems your business may face as it grows.
- Dispute resolution: We have the know-how and experience to resolve any internal or external legal issues through comprehensive negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
- Understanding: We foster the important relationships we build with our clients through a personal and in-depth understanding of business law.
Real Estate Law
Real estate transactions are typically complex, with potential for legal issues at every step of the process. Our experienced litigators have a reputation for successfully guiding both residential and commercial investors through any real estate challenge. Commercial properties matters can be especially complicated complex, so we make sure to provide the due diligence needed to protect your investments and interests.
Our attorneys provide legal services for individual and business clients in real estate litigation matters, including:
- Purchase agreements.
- Land development agreements.
- Contracts of sale for commercial and residential properties.
- Title review and encumbrances.
- Deeds and easements.
- Land use restrictions and covenants.
- Lease agreements and enforcement.
- Closing documents.
- Tax lien redemption.
- Dispute resolution.
Our firm focuses on preventing long delays and avoiding unnecessary expenses. We are fully aware of the various issues that can arise during a real estate transaction, and we readily handle obstacles, such as financing problems, appraisals, closing dates, zoning issues, and compliance with local government rules. Our comprehensive understanding of building codes and real estate laws allows us to facilitate a smoother process for our clients.
HOA and Condominium Law
Oliveri & Larsen has set the state of Maryland’s standard for providing exceptional legal services for HOA, community, and condominium associations. It is common for disputes to arise that require representation and litigation for community and condo associations. Our legal team has extensive experience protecting our clients best interests.
Our services span from conducting seminars for HOAs and condo associations to advising other legal professionals. We help new associations get started and existing associations to expand through mergers and land conversion. By thoroughly preparing and interpreting HOAs bylaws, our attorneys assist with enforcement and prevention of future disputes. We also review and negotiate all contracts between the HOA and vendors hired to manage properties, and offer guidance for delinquent contracts and any liens.
We routinely assist HOAs, community, and condominium associations with the following:
- Managing financial responsibilities with budgets and special assessments.
- Utilizing lawsuits, liens, and foreclosures to collect delinquent accounts.
- Enforcing association rights during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Enforcing the association’s rules and bylaws.
- Defense against allegations of consumer protection violations.
- Fair Housing Act issues and violations.
- New associations and expansion of existing associations.
- Legal guidance for community or condominium meetings, meetings of boards of directors, and voting procedures.
- Preparing and adopting governing documents.
- Insurance claims and appropriate insurance coverage
- Contracts with vendors hired for property management, landscaping, waste management, security, and others.
Oliveri & Larsen provides unparalleled legal services with a cost-effective approach to achieve the best results possible. Our experience helps us handle any legal issues or disputes you may face involving business law, real estate litigation, or HOA/condominium law. If you or your business is located in the state of Maryland, Oliveri & Larsen is the place to find exceptional legal guidance.
Calvert County Civil Litigation Lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen Provide Top Quality Legal Guidance for Individuals and Businesses
Our Calvert County civil litigation lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen are here to help you with your legal matter, question, or concern. Call us at 410-295-3000 or fill out our online form to schedule an initial consultation. Located in Annapolis, Maryland, we serve clients in Ocean City, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Calvert County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne’s County, St. Mary’s County, Worcester County, Kent County, and the upper and lower Eastern Shores of Maryland.