Queen Anne’s County Civil Litigation Lawyers
Our Queen Anne’s County civil litigation lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen have been serving clients across Maryland for decades, using a solution-driven approach with a reputation for success. We handle cases of any size or complexity. Our team of skilled professionals strive to achieve the best possible outcome for each client.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience assisting individuals and businesses in a wide range of practice areas. We are proud of the solid reputation we have built, providing sound and strategic legal representation in state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Real Estate Litigation
Real estate litigation is complex and addresses a variety of conflicts that can arise. The majority of real estate litigation involves obstacles related to financing concerns, appraisals, zoning issues, compliance with local ordinances, and closings. Working with an experienced lawyer can help ensure a smoother and more efficient process.
Real estate law encompasses the rights of ownership, possession, usage, and enjoyment of land and the additional structures they hold. Real estate matters affect most people at some point in their lives, either directly or indirectly. Our attorneys provide all of our clients with the same due diligence that is necessary to protect their best interests and real estate investments. We guide our investors through any type of real estate challenge, while keeping their ultimate legal and financial goals at the forefront of our efforts.
Our experienced attorneys provide legal guidance to residential and commercial clients. We offer exceptional assistance in the following types of real estate matters:
- Contract of sale.
- Land development agreements.
- Deeds and easements.
- Title review.
- Clearance of title defects and encumbrances.
- Purchase agreements.
- Closing documents.
- Land use restrictions
- Annexation or de-annexation of property.
- Lease agreements and enforcement.
- Lien enforcement or defense.
- Tax lien redemption.
At Oliveri & Larsen, we work vigorously to prevent our investor clients from undergoing long delays and added expenses. Our attorneys are fully familiar with the building codes and real estate laws relevant to all of our clients cases. Our legal team’s negotiation and litigation skills has led to countless successful outcomes.
Our attorneys’ combined experience and knowledge has allowed us to maintain close relationships with businesses of all sizes. At Oliveri & Larsen, we take time to consider all aspects of our clients’ cases in order to determine the best possible avenues.
The core of our business law practice focuses on:
- Strategic planning: We use foresight analysis and consistent mentoring that protects clients’ current interests and investments while planning for the future growth and success of their businesses.
- Risk management: We implement safeguards to anticipate avoidable issues and protect the continued success of our clients’ businesses and financial goals.
- Structure and reputation: We protect and encourage our clients’ financial standing, marketing efforts, and employment practices and other legal concerns.
- Dispute resolution: Business disputes are common, requiring the assistance of an attorney with an acute knowledge of the law and the skills necessary to negotiate, mediate, or litigate.
Our firm offers a variety of legal services to clients in complex business matters:
- Corporate formation and reinstatement.
- Contract development and review.
- Employment disputes and resolutions.
- Insurance procurement and review.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Implementation of safeguards.
- Prevention of avoidable problems.
We help clients take care of their present legal needs while putting comprehensive safeguards in place for their future. We protect the rights and best interests of our clients, knowing that any kind of conflict can have a negative impact on their business and its brand.
There are many neighborhoods and communities throughout Queen Anne’s County where Maryland residents own properties with a joint interest in community areas. Shared community areas include swimming pools, tennis courts, golf courses, and other venues. These property owners typically elect a board of directors to serve as a governing body that oversees and enforces the community rules.
Experienced legal guidance is required to help effectively run a homeowners association (HOA) or similar entity. Our firm has earned a reputation for providing exceptional legal services for HOA, community, and condominium associations, including:
- Drafting and interpreting bylaws and covenants.
- Enforcing the association’s rules and bylaws.
- Violation proceedings and court hearings.
- Dispute resolutions among board members, homeowners, neighboring communities, and employees.
- Financial responsibilities with budgets and assessments.
- Lawsuits, liens, and foreclosures to collect delinquent accounts.
- Enforcing association rights at bankruptcy proceedings.
- Fair Housing Act violations.
- Development of new associations.
- Meeting and voting procedures.
- Drafting and amending governing documents.
- Resolution of complaints.
- Insurance claims and coverage.
- Contracts with property vendors.
Our attorneys stay informed on state zoning laws and building regulations that affect these organizations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure our clients are able to successful manage their communities.
Our Queen Anne’s County civil litigation lawyers provide high-quality representation. We skillfully handle all types of legal challenges that can arise in real estate litigation, business formation, and HOA/condominium matters.
Queen Anne’s County Civil Litigation Lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen Provide Top-Quality Legal Services
Our Queen Anne’s County civil litigation lawyers at Oliveri & Larsen can help you with all of your legal questions or concerns. To schedule an initial consultation, call us at 410-295-3000 or fill out our online form. Conveniently located in Annapolis, Maryland, we proudly serve clients in Ocean City, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Calvert County, Harford County, Howard County, Queen Anne’s County, St. Mary’s County, Worcester County, Kent County, and the upper and lower Eastern Shores of Maryland.